Besides that, the weather now is getting much nicer than before, with more sunshine and less rainfall. I went to Roath Park last Monday and it was beautiful! There's not much flowers yet but I did spot some daffodils by the roadside. Spring is almost here! Yeay! Can't wait for the flowers to bloom so that we can have a picnic at the park. :)
Today, I am just going to post this recipe up (while waiting for my class which starts at 2pm) because this is definitely one of the easiest recipes I've ever made! Fluffy, moist and flavourful banana muffins that can be made from scratch and served on the table in under an hour.
Recipe (Banana muffins) :
- 3 to 4 large bananas, mashed (I used 3 1/2 and ate the other 1/2)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350F/175C.
2. Combine mashed bananas, white sugar, egg, vanilla and vegetable oil in a bowl.
3. Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt into the bowl with wet ingredients. Mix just to combine.
4. Fold in walnuts and chocolate chips. Do not overmix!
5. Pour into a lined or greased muffin tin and bake for about 20 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Catcancook.