One of the fro-yos available here is the Tutti Frutti and I have to admit that they do have quite vast selection of flavours. The bad news is that it can be a little bit pricey. When I eat Tutti Frutti, I would avoid taking too much toppings so that I won't have to pay much. :P
Anyways, we have bought an ice-cream maker about two years ago. However, we have only started using it last month. And this is one of the recipes that I love the most.
blueberry and cinnamon yogurt) :
- 1kg Greek-style yogurt
- 1/3 cup sugar + a little bit of warm water to dissolve the sugar
- 2 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 cup water
1. Put the blueberries, sugar, water and cinnamon into a saucepan. Simmer for 10-15 minutes until the berries pop and the mix reduces to semi-thick syrup. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
2. Dissolve 1/3 cup of sugar with enough water and mix with the yogurt.
3. Add the yogurt mix to the ice-cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's directions which normally takes about 20-25 minutes.
4. You can add the blueberry syrup 10 minutes before the ice cream is done churning (This is what I did). You can also add the blueberry syrup together with the yogurt from the beginning.