|This is like only half of the room.|
We went to three islands which I could recall their names, to snorkel. It was fun. The fish were beautiful. :)
|The same fish that I saw when I went snorkeling. We call it the rainbow fish. :D|
We also bought lots of dried fish, shrimps and oysters - Sabah is actually famous for the seafood, apart from the Mount Kinabalu and Rafflesia. However, we did not buy any lobsters as they were expensive. Pretty much like the ones in Peninsular.
Well, yesterday I made some pizzas for lunch. I found an amazing recipe for the crust but still could not find a great recipe for the sauce. Maybe someone can recommend me any recipes?
Ingredients (Whole Wheat Pizza Crust) :
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 tbsp active dry yeast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1. Proof the yeast by dissolving the yeast with warm water and let stand for about 10 minutes, until foamy.
2. Combine all the other ingredients together and pour in the yeast mixture into the same bowl. Using a dough hook, knead the dough for about 10 minutes until it becomes smooth.
3. Let the dough double in a lightly greased bowl for about one hour.
4. When the dough is doubled, tip it out into a lightly floured surface and divide into 2 balls for 2 thin pizza crusts. Let it rise for 45 minutes, until doubled.
5. Preheat the oven to 220C. Roll a ball of dough using a rolling pin until it will not stretch any further. Then, drape it over both of your fists and gently pull the edges outwards, while rotating the dough. When the circle has reached the desired size, place it on a well oiled pizza pan. Top your pizza with your favourite toppings.
6. Bake for 16-20 minutes (depending on the thickness), until the crust is crisp and golden at the edges.