Monday, June 27, 2011

KMB, here I come!

Less than 24 hours from now I'll be heading to KMB and spend a couple of my college years there. I am quite anxious as I don't know how my life would be within those 2 years. I know I've been to a college before but it was a private college and there were not much rules. I didn't have to do my own laundry as I went home every weekend and I didn't have to clean up my room so much because every fortnight there would be people cleaning up the room.

In fact, KMB is situated on the outskirt of Selangor, somewhere in the plam oil estate (is that what you call them?) whereas Taylor's College is situated in the city itself. They don't have malls or anything there. Not that I'm going to need one but seriously, we're going to be all alone in that place. It's just us ; teachers, students, staffs and God knows what. What scares me the most is the fact that many people said IB is a lot harder than A-level!

Anyways, let's look at the bright side and stop whining about the negative side of it. It's only going to be 2 years and I have my friends with me - Zareen, Syabana and a few others from Kelantan. Besides, I have to admit that I am lucky enough to get this scholarship as many other people wanted the scholarship as well but failed to secure one. Let's just hope I get enough pointer to go to oversea to do my medicine later.

p/s : I'm sure going to miss my baking tools. :(

No comments: